What is an ASHI Certified Inspectors ?
ASHI Certified Inspectors have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
Certified Inspectors are the only ASHI members allowed to use the Gold ACI /ASHI Logo:
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Completed the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education
- Has had his/her Inspection Reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI Standards
- Submitted valid proof of performance (Jeff Bennett has completed over 4000 inspections)
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies(NCCA)
- Required to complete continuing education annually in order to keep their membership active.